Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday April 23, 2011

What a great lazy Saturday. I hardly did anything productive. :) This feels kinda weird not having anything to do. I called my mom this morning and she asked me what I was doing today and I said, "absolutley nothing." I haven't said that in a LONG time.
So, I have some pretty awesome roommates. They give me ideas to do things or introduce me to lottsa good stuff. One was listening to this song called Terrified and I loved it so I kinda took it and have been listening to it for the last couple days. Then another roommate has been getting Bountiful Baskets so this week I decided that I need to really start eating healthier. We'll see how long this lasts.... I did get plenty of veggies today because I cooked some of the stuff up for lunch and went over to Hannah's for dinner and had asparagus and broccoli, but then probably ruined all the healthiness (if that's a word) and had ice cream. Anyways here's to a day with nothing productive done.
Here are the fruits and veggies I got.
Ok, So I didn't really have an unproductive day I did make my bed, cooked, (one of my roommates said she'd never seen me cook before. That's a sad story. I do cook just when she's at work :)) did dishes, went to the gym and I have a clean room. I also hung out with my favorite little sister and then after dinner we watched The Social Network :)

No comments:

Post a Comment