I don't know what to think about life anymore. At one point I think I have everything figured out, but then something makes me realize that I don't know ANYTHING.
I feel like I'm in a mid-life crisis. I don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm GRADUATING this week...I don't have a "job" and growing up terrifies me. School was so easy... It would be nice to have a glimpse of how everything will turn out. There are a lot of good things that I know that I could do but when you have so many choices it's hard to decide.
We got a new bishop this last Sunday and I got to talk to him tonight. We had a good little chat and I have a lot of work to do and need to step up on the responsibilities as the Relief Society President. I just hope that I can do the things that I am sopposed to. :) It'll be a good adveture and I'm ready for it! I have been promised things and hope that I can keep my end of the "deal".
On a totally different subject...I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND IN A WEEK! I GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE IN 3-4 DAYS AND I'M TALKING AT MY INSTITUTE GRADUATION IN 2 DAYS...
No comments:
Post a Comment