Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thoughts/Week

I'm at work again with not much to do...This whole blogging thing is actually kinda silly to me now but I really need to have some type of journal so this blog will hopefully help out in the long run. I want to be able to remember things and I usually just have a good memory but unfortunately I'm getting old. :) So here goes....If you want to read my "journal" then I guess it's ok, because I'm putting everything online. You should feel bad for reading "my journal" though :) Just kiddin! But I can guarantee it's not very exciting. 
So here's what happened this week....
Monday:
I had been down in Mesquite for the Clark County Fair. Jared showed a steer and I stayed because I had a dentist/orthodontist appointment. Really it's a waste of time for the most part. They usually just look in my mouth see how my teeth are progressing and give me my trays for the next 6 weeks. And guess what....They gave me my last 3 trays! So the next time I go in I'll be ALL DONE with my invisalign treatment. I sure hope my teeth will be done and everything looks good. I came back up to Cedar and luckly didn't have work so I went to the library to work on my resume and credential file. Went to the gym and ran a couple miles. I think that's it...I can't remember anymore what happened. 
Tuesday:
I subbed 6th grade again. I always thought that I would only like the early childhood grades (K-2) but I really like 6th grade. This was my second time subbing them and kids are kids. I love them all! During lunch and after school I talked with some of the other student teachers this semester. (We got recruited by SUU, because we had a deal that we wouldn't have to turn in our E-portfoio if we subbed 2 days for free while the 6th grade teachers went to training) Anyways, I was talking to them and just talking to someone that knows EXACTLY how you are feeling is SO GOOD! They understand EVERYTHING! One girl in particular, just made me feel so much better! I just don't know what I want to do with my life. Yeah, I want to teach but the when and where part is not so clear. After that I went to work at Discovery until about 8. Right after that I went to Bishop's office because he had called about getting everything ready for our ward closing social and they wanted to give me the list of food to pick up for it. I also needed to have my interview for Institute graduation. We just pretty much talked because I just had an interview because I had my temple recommend renewed a couple weeks ago for baptisms. Then right after that I went to work at 10 to the call center. 
Wednesday:
I actually came home and slept for 2 hours and then went to work at Discovery Clubhouse till about 5. Went to the library and finished my credential file, resume, and application for Iron County. Something else was going on but I can't remember.
Thursday:
Went to the gym...I want to run a 5K soon but need to first get into shape! I turned in my teaching application for Iron County....Hope I at least get an interview. I also got a call to go sub the class I student taught in 1st grade but had to turn it down because I had other things already to do, and I didn't want to switch everything around. I had a meeting with my student teaching supervisor at 9:30. Last week I turned in my TWS and she wanted me to fix a couple things...they were just spelling errors that spell check didn't catch because they were real words like I had one instead of on and stuff like that. Then work at 10. I did the kindergarten run and picked up the kids...Oh, I miss my kindergartners. I never thought I would say this because they were crazy and 28 kids does get to be exhausting.I saw these kids when I went to pick up to kids that go to daycare and wish I still got to see them all everyday.
The kindergartners that I taught...






This was the first week in March for Dr. Suess Day. All the kid got to read in the hall. They thought it was so cool! 










So at 1:00 I had a break from work and I went and got my credential file copied to bring up to the District Office. And Tyrel was in town for his school's orchestra so it was good to get to see him for a little bit. Then I went back to work till about 4ish. It was so weird that I didn't have anything to do for awhile...it was a weird feeling. Tyson took my car to fix my breaks...(he's such a good brother in law) Then I started eating dinner and Casen called me to go get something to eat but I was already eating, so we just talked for a bit till I had Relief Society Night Meeting...we went to a dance studio and did Zumba. Then after that Casen came back over and we made a smoothie and at 10 I went to work (that's when I started this thing) 
Friday:
Went to a Yard Sale that a lady that I know from the SUU preschool was having. She's retired now and was getting rid of all her school stuff. So I got a couple good games and books! I was pretty happy with what I got and for the price!
Here are 5 of the books I got out of 30 or so! 



 I went and showed the things I fixed for my TWS and got full points on it! YIPEE! Went to work till 8 and then did the grocery shopping for the ward. 2 hours later and about $200 dollars later we were finally done. I have NEVER spent that much money on food! I usually feel bad when I spend $50 and that's after not being to the store for like a month! 
Saturday:
Went to the gym with Hannah and did Zumba...stupid me... I wanted to go run a couple miles after but a lady started to talk to me and I guess I just stood there too long and started to feel a little dizzy. After the lady FINALLY left or got done I tried to walk and get a drink but started to black out...that hasn't happened for a long time. When you know your eyes are open but you can't see anything and feel like you're gonna fall over. Well I sat down and put my head between my legs for a minute and felt better and went home. I should have eaten something before I left. Yeah, stupid huh. Then I drove some girls out to our Bishop's Cabin for the social. We made tin foil dinners...and had a bunch of good food. A couple of us came back early because of work and here I am....
That was my week...  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment