Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday April 22, 2011

Frustration=disappointing...People are so frustrating!!
There are those people who are so easy to get a long with but why is it that there are some people who just drive me crazy!? I think I really need to get out of Cedar.(not saying any names) Some people you are so nice to and no matter what you do they still are the biggest jerks. (As bad as it may be I know I am on some peoples' lists of one of those frustrating people). But anyways I guess I'm a control freak and if things don't go the way I think they should I get pretty frustrated. Not only in others but myself.
Something I want to do, circumvent, bypass or avoid others. That's why it's Friday night and I'm sitting here at 11:30.


Time to count my blessings now...
Here's the good stuff...Today was spectacular. I love my job! I love it when kids say the silliest things, when I get a dozen hugs a day and knowing at least someone likes me. Today we went to the park and just being there playing with the kids and watching other kids play, laugh and smile hit the spot! I can't wait to have my own kids to take to a park. I'm sure it will be 100 times better.
Other things that were good today
  • Slept in untill 8:00 and just took my time till 9:00 to go to the gym with Hannah
  • Had a good start of the day with cereal and chocolate milk :) I didn't have any regular milk
  • The Gym
  • Got my car paid for and it was cheaper than what I was expecting. I hate having car problems. It just needed a new battery (Thanks Tyson)
  • Got my hair fixed. I love it. (note to self NEVER get a stack EVER again)
  • Went to work at 12:30 :) And got a nice sunburn at the park. I love the SUNSHINE!!
  • Hannah made cinnamon rolls and brought me some when I got off work. They were yummy THANKS!
  • Watched a good movie...I didn't fall asleep so it had to be a good movie. Watched Morning Glory
  • My laundry is ALL done! Clean toilet and NO dirty dishes.
  • Finished Alma and now on to Helaman. :) I'm going to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the month!
  • Lastly if I do have a really bad day there is ice cream in the freezer.
  • Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment