Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just at work with NOTHING to do...

Okay, so for the past 4 months I have been BUSY BUSY...and when I say BUSY I mean it. I was student teaching everyday 8-4 and also working at least another 30 hours or so. That's not counting writing lesson plans or preparing and planning with my mentor teachers. And lastly having a boyfriend (those guys take up so much time) Haha... I did like him but things just weren't working out. Now, I'm done student teaching. I'm done with my 51 page Teacher Work Sample and I have my credential file in. I applied for my "first" real job today for Iron County School District...WAHOO! I also have an interview with Carbon County on the 26th. Even though I know I could be doing a hundred other things I decided while I have about 8 hours of nothing that absolutely needs to be done for tomorrow I should start a blog while I'm at work. Even though I don't have a husband or a cute little family to blog about I thought I'd do this because 1. I need to remember what I do. I haven't been very diligent with my journal. 2. It's something to occupy my time. 3. I don't have any other reasons. I guess this is just for fun. Oh, wait... I guess I would like to make a cool scrapbook out of it one day so I can show my kids (if I ever get there) how life was way back when! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment