Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Travis & Mikayla


Travis & Mikayla
October 13, 2012


These were some pictures from their engagements and her bridals.

The wedding day pictures aren't in order or the best quality but this is what I have :)

Gage in his fancy tuxedo




The boys waiting to start...

Kayla's cousin sang while they walked down




Gage was the "ring bearer" but he had a sign that said, " Uncle Trav here comes your  girl"
It was super cute...not many people thought he would cooperate as well as he did :)

Here she comes...

Sand ceremony







Gma Annie's dress, Kayla's Mom's and Lori's
Gma Annies was so small they had to get a child's manikin!


Cake time

Sending them off



Father Daughter Dance

Coming into the reception

Cupcake tower...These were all so good. I had to have a taste of each one. :)

While we were waiting to have the wedding ceremony start we did the cross word puzzle that was on the back.
Kelsey was the champion, I came in 2nd and Cameron 3rd 




No comments:

Post a Comment