Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Friday Oct. 12

On Friday I got off work early so we could go to Las Vegas for Travis and Kayla's dress rehearsal  Kyle was  one of the groomsmen. We left at 12:30 and then rode down with Randall & Lori to Vegas from Overton. (it was nice to save gas money) After the rehearsal we went to the dinner at Lucille's in Henderson. It reminded me of Texas with all the yummy food. After the dinner we rushed back to the valley to watch the football game and support Lindsay who was cheering. They were actually playing V V so we got to see Jared play too. :) The game was a whopper...those poor Bulldogs.They lost pretty bad. After the game we went over to Mike & Cheryl's to help finish up the cupcakes for the reception. They all looked so yummy I wanted to try all the different flavors but we had to wait till the next day. They had made; Smores, carrot, red velvet, vanilla bean, and german chocolate. We didn't get done with everything till about mid-night and I was ready for bed!! Plus, we all knew it was going to be a long day the next day. 

Kyle and I at dinner

Half time...Lindsay is in there somewhere. I think the far right base.

Us, at the game

Right before the 2nd half started

No comments:

Post a Comment