Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Colton comes home & My Birthday

I can't believe that it is ALREADY the middle of October. I feel like it was just the end of the summer. Kyle and I have been pretty busy with fun things always going on. I wish I kept better track of all the fun things we do together. I love being with my best friend all the time and getting to spend all these moments with him. There are days though that seem like we don't even get to see each other. Most days out of the week Kyle is busy with homework or studying for a test all night. Those days are the days that I just clean, chill with a book or veg out in front of the TV.

October 2, 2012
Colton came home from his mission.
Little Rock, Arkansas

I rode down with Hannah after work and we stopped at Costco to grab some things I needed and then headed to the air port. I had never been to the new one and didn't realize how far away it was out of town. After Colton came in we headed to Iceberg for food and then we came back up to Cedar.
Everyone waiting for the plane to come in


THERE HE IS! 

The Teerlink Family

Welcome Home Elder Teerlink


October 7, 2012
MY 24 th BIRTHDAY !!!

My mom, dad, Jared, Abigail, Katelee, and Ashlynn came up to Cedar to help celebrate my birthday. Kyle and I knew we were going to be traveling every weekend the rest of the month and just wanted a weekend where we could stay home. We watched the morning conference session and then made lunch for everyone. Tyson and Hannah came over too. We had Spicy Szechuan Pork, Egg Rolls, and broccoli salad. These are the things I wanted, because of course they are SO YUMMY. We hadn't had them in awhile and I wanted my family to not have to worry about bringing anything. Plus, Kyle is an AMAZING cook and I love the food he makes. We ate in between the sessions and then when the afternoon session was over we had an ice cream cake...that Kyle and I made. It was cheaper to make one than to buy it at Dairy Queen and it was EXACTLY the way I wanted it to be. :) After all of that we got to Skype with Thomas' family on my NEW KINDLE!!!!
Kyle got me a KINDLE...yup that's right!!! I LOVE IT!!! He says he has been replaced. haha. He really hasn't but he has been busy with school so I play on it to keep me entertained!
 I had an AWESOME birthday and am so thankful for Kyle and my family.
(I also got cards from my Granny and Kyle's family) 








haha...nice one


The boys playing X-Box

Kyle cookin away!




No comments:

Post a Comment