Friday, November 2, 2012

Closing out October

October 15, 2012 
We went to my family's ward and listened to Colton talk in Sacrament meeting. We then headed to Abigail's for a bit then went over to the Teerlink's for a yummy lunch. Thanks to Abigail for taking pictures :)

Bailey, Colton & Hannah





The next weekend we came down for my dad's 60th birthday party. We had a yummy lunch but then had to head back up to Cedar. Kyle and I had to teach Sunday School. 

At the football game Friday night

Happy Birthday Dad

The ice cream cake I made...that turned out to be a flop. It did look yummy for a bit.
I just didn't know it hadn't set up all the way and was practically all melted still.


October 27, 2012 
We headed down to Overton for the Halloween pumpkin carving contest. Our pumpkin didn't turn out very like I thought it would but everyone still got pretty much the same prize :) 
After carving pumpkins and eating we went over to the Jack's to make smores and then watched Dark Shadows. I fell asleep...surprise surprise. When the movie was over it was only like 9 ish and it felt so late because it had been dark for so long. 




This just makes me laugh...They were trying to find a hat for Taylor because his bald head was cold. 

Cameron & Kelsey

Trying on a different hat

Randall, Lori and Kayla

Kyle won't be happy when he sees this, but you can often find him sitting like this :)
He'll deny it but it is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment