Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We Love the WEEKENDS

We meaning I love the weekends. I feel like they are always a MUCH needed thing after working all week. I can finally get things done around the apartment and relax. Friday we had Dallon and Kaitlin over and we played a couple of games and then went to bed somewhat early. Saturday I went to the gym and Kyle went and played ultimate Frisbee. We came home had a small quick breakfast, cleaned up, packed and then Randall and Lori stopped by. We went to the store with them and then they took us to lunch. We then headed up to Panguitch with them. Mike, Cheryl, Gma Ellen, Gpa Gary, Cameron, Kelsey, Mitch, Tiffany, Gage, and Macie were there already. On the way up we started to listen to a Dave Ramsey CD and talked about some ways to save money. We just visited for awhile, ate dinner and then we went and saw Bourne Legacy. The movie was after 8 and with this program I'm doing (FGI8) I was so tempted to eat snacks and candy like everyone else. The pop corn smelled so good but I'm learning self control. Even if it's killing me. :)
Then Sunday we went to church, went and looked at some wood by the sawmill and then went on a Sunday drive to Bryce Canyon. We did a quick hike that was .4 miles to a waterfall and spent some nice time out side. Then that night we all played card games. (up and down the river and 31) Monday morning we slept in and headed home at like 10. Kyle and I cleaned up our apartment and just relaxed. 
Weekends are all about relaxing, having a good time and I love it. 



Us and the waterfall

I love the rocks and scenery everywhere. (Don't ask me why I was wearing a sweater. I wasn't even cold)


No comments:

Post a Comment