Saturday, we got up finished some laundry and headed to Overton. When we got there we went right to work. Kyle went to help his dad and Mitch and I helped prepare some of the desserts for Mikayla's bridal shower. We finished the food and set up and decorated Geniel's house, and then headed back to the house. The boys headed off to Vegas and were fitted for their tuxes and Kyle dropped my ring off to get the prongs tightened. I was so glad that we found out that the center diamond was loose. I would have been REALLY sad if I were to loose it. The girls headed back to Robin and Geniel's house and started to make the paninis for the shower. The shower was fun and good to see lots of relatives. Later that night we watched the Utah Vs BYU game and then headed to bed. That day was one of those days that it felt so good to go to bed, I was exhausted!
| opening presents |
| Tracy (Kayla's mom) Kayla, Lori |
| The Ozaki girls, or soon to be all Ozaki |
| Lori made this for the shower and it was so cute. I wish the picture would have turned out better. |
Sunday, we got to sleep in and then just hung out with the family till 11. Then we got ready and went
to Walter and Abigail's ward for sacrament. Kyle then headed up to Cedar to get things done and we hung out at the Dalton's house. My parents came over and we had lunch and then went to Junior's house.
| Later on when Katelee was being more cooperative |
Monday, I went running and then headed to the dentist to pick up a new bottom retainer and then went to my eye appointment. Unfortunately my eyes did get a little worse but thankfully it was just a little bit and they hadn't changed since 2009. I picked out some new glasses, picked up Hannah and then headed back up.
Monday was actually exactly one year from the time Kyle proposed to me...we were both so tired from the day. Kyle studied and did homework and I had one of those days at work.
Tuesday was a normalish day...One thing happened that was pretty cool, I would say it was almost a miracle too. Kyle wanted to go running!!! He has never wanted to go with me and trust me, I have asked him MANY times. That night we looked through the scrapbook of when we were dating. It was fun to look through it and reminisce all the good times.
Wednesday, Kyle had a flag football game so we went to that and that's all that pretty much happened besides the usual. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment