Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wrapping up June

It seems like we have been going all summer, and we pretty much have. During the week it's usually the same thing everyday. Work, School, work and then lots of studyin for Kyle. For me it's work and then random things at night.
Some good things that have happened in the last little bit...




  • Kyle finished his first Chemistry class with an A
  • We got to go to Overton and spend the weekend with Kyle's family and Macie Ann was blessed.
  • My family came up to Cedar and we got to hang out with everyone
  • We went to the temple :)
  • We got free tickets to see Hairspray at Tuacahn 
  • I have been running a couple miles with some girls from the ward  on Mon. Wed. and Fridays. We've had some pretty good work outs
  • We finished paying off a loan
  • We have 6 tomatoes growing :)


  • We got tomatoes from Gpa Cameron's garden and made some salsa

    At the football dinner...they had a cool show

    Cute family

    This is what I get when I ask him to smile

    Gage loved Uncle Mike's tie


    They take pictures so I put them on here :)

    Macie Ann, So cute 


    Gage loves his sister





    This is a bunch of friends from the ward...we had an ice cream night 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment