On Saturday we went to a couple of yard sales. Some friends have been finding some pretty good deals so we thought we'd get in on the action. We got the 2 movies for $10. I have wanted Enchanted for a long time and the disc wasn't even scratched. Then Bedtime Stories is a Blu Ray/DVD that wasn't open. Then we got the Tide stain remover at another one just for $3 and thought it would be cool just to try it out.
The rest of Saturday was really relaxing and fun... we went to the grocery store, took a nap, made dinner and then we went on a bike ride to the Tiki Shack. We got some shaved ice and then rode our bikes up Canyon Trail to the Waterfall and then just rode back home. We have taken a ton of walks and have been all over our neighbor hood but with the bikes we can expand our range of where we can go...and it's more of a work out :) Plus, the weather is perfect here from like 8-9 just before it gets dark.
Also, This Sunday we have been married for 6 MONTHS. I can't believe how time is flying by. I feel like so much has happened but it shouldn't be 6 months yet. We just got married. :) We still have lots of fun together and still love each other. Kyle says, "it's gone by fast, and that it's been enjoyable and he's loved every minute of it." I know we're still considered "rookies" at the whole marriage thing but personally I think Kyle and I are the best team around. We do so well together and get along all the time...(mostly because Kyle is so patient) |
No comments:
Post a Comment