Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

To Celebrate the special day of Independence Kyle and I didn't do too much... We packed up the car with some food and headed to Minersville Lake with the Taylor family. Thanks to Tyson and Hannah they invited us to come along. It was a pretty nice day at first but then got kinda windy. The water was also REALLY cold. Kyle and I both tried our luck at wake boarding, luckily we both got up. :) Kyle was amazing and got up on every try. It took me a couple times before I got up. We both had gone once before and it had been a long time since either had done it. We then headed to shore and had a picnic lunch and soaked up some sun. Kyle still had studying to do so we headed back to Cedar. Kyle studied and I took a nap. We then went to Applebee's with the Talbot family and Tyson and Hannah. It was good to see the whole crew again. :) Came home and I cleaned the kitchen up and Kyle did some more studying....Thankfully all the studying Kyle does pays off. :) We then went for a bike ride and returned a Red Box and went to Hannah's, then rode back and got ready for bed. Neither of us really had a desire to see the fireworks so we were in bed at a decent time. I love days where I get to spend so much time with Kyle. 


Getting ready to head out... 

GO TYSON!!!

Getting ready to go

Yup that's my good lookin husband 


I promise I did get up...Kyle videoed me doing it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment