So I have a whole month to update on with everything that has happened but it seems like it'll take forever and I don't think my arms and fingers will last that long to do everything. My arms are so heavy right now I can barely hold my arms up over my head. Let me tell ya why....It's weird because I have this huge energy rush but can't move.
I have been running with some girls in the ward and one of them told us about a fitness workout class that is free. She invited the rest of us to go to the Tonergy class...so of course we went. :) I'm trying to be healthier and started another program called Feel Great In 8. But that's another story.
Anyways... I have not worked out that hard since high school. I haven't had a trainer/coach and for me to push myself hard is impossible. I need someone right there yelling telling me I can do it and to keep going or not to stop trying. This girl that does the classes is crazy, insane and you could almost compare her to Julian Michaels except happier and all over the place.We did some ladders, jumping, sprints, push ups, burpees, side burpees, high knees, abs, these frog jumps and some other things that I can't remember.
We had a great work out and it was a perfect night. (Hannah if you're reading this I bet you wish you would have came :) )
Sometimes I wonder why I still have a gym membership....(mainly because I know I'm paying for it so it MAKES me go and exercise) but there are so many things you can do with out having to do stuff at a "gym" you can do so many things you just have to push yourself. I'm writing this now so when I don't think I can get in shape with out a gym I can...There are so many exercises to do with out a treadmill or weights. I just have to push myself.
Lastly It's been a good night and I'm gonna look amazing by the middle of October. :) 52 more days to go!!!
Definitely not sad I didn't go. I like to be able to move and I WOULD HAVE DIED!
ReplyDelete