Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SNOW...

Kyle has been looking at Physical Therapy schools that are relatively close to Nevada, But the other day he said we're going somewhere where it DOES NOT SNOW. I agreed with him full heartily and now I'm saying we're definitely going somewhere that white stuff doesn't fall from the sky. I like the snow as long as I don't have to be in it. So, when I have to walk, drive and especially clean my car off 6 times a day it's not fun and I don't like it.
Yesterday, when we got done with church is when it all started...I was in a good mood because we had just had an uplifting lesson in Relief Society and as I walked out of the RS room Kyle was waiting for me and all he had to do was point to the doors and I saw that white stuff everywhere and coming down like crazy...Not to mention it's supposed to be like this pretty much all week. That's when this damper mood started.
I shouldn't complain but I'm sick of snow here in Cedar when it's 60-70 degrees in Nevada.


Also....I got another calling as a ward pianist. I won't have to play that often but we had a meeting last night and there is someone who's willing to give organ lessons so I think I'm going to try it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment