Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kyle's Basketball Game

Kyle has been playing on an inter-mural basketball team with some guys from work...
I was bored just sitting there and was playing fruit ninja until I kept losing, so I started taking some pictures from it...Here are some of the pictures from the night. The game was pretty intense. This was the first game his team won. They were up pretty far about 10-15 points but then the other team started to come back. And they did the very last minute. Kyle's team was losing and as the buzzer went off one of his teammates tipped the ball in to go into over time. It was funny to listen to the other wives yelling at the refs. They were pretty protective of their husbands.It made me laugh at how vocal they were. I got a video of Kyle scoring and a couple pictures from the night.
Water Break 



Everyone is so happy after winning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment