Saturday, August 20, 2011

Someone is very BRAVE...

The last week or so Kyle had been saying he needed a haircut...and to save money he decided that I was the one to do it. Yeah, I was a bit sceptical. I have NEVER cut anyone's hair before besides my own bangs. To do someone's full head is kinda scary...I kept thinking no I can't, I'll mess up and then he'll get mad and I definitely didn't want him to be bald. At first I told him no, but I eventually did it so he could save the money. So Friday we had some extra time for once and I finally cut Kyle's hair. He talked me through the whole process. He had actually cut his own hair on his mission so I just did what he told me to. I don't think it was too bad but not perfect. So...if you know anyone that needs a haircut, I'm pretty much a professional now...I'm totally kidding!
I documented the before and the after.

Before picture... The quality isn't the best. You can't really tell how long it was but by the ears it really is.
The After...This one you can tell how short it is. :) He has LOTS of hair and it was everywhere! He's still smiling so it can't be that bad of a job.


Here's another before picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment