Saturday, August 13, 2011

The first week in August I was pretty under the weather. The weekend before July 30 and 31 I went home and for some reason after Black Ridge my ears kept popping. I didn't think anything of it because I have always had ear problems. Then when we got back up to Cedar Sunday night they were still popping. I thought they might feel better after we went back up to a higher elevation but that didn't work. Then Monday I woke up and didn't feel too great but still got ready for work and got really dizzy and light headed. I went in anyways to work but asked if I could just go home. I went home and pretty much slept the rest of the day. Later to find out I went to the doctor on Wednesday and I had an ear infection in both ears. Wahoo...that was said sarcastically... Got a prescription and they are still popping (not as bad though) and it's the 13th that I'm typing this up. I take the last pills tonight so I sure hope they are better.

August 5th and 6th we went up to Panguitch with Hannah and Tyson and met Kyle's parents Randall and Lori at his grandparent's house. We just hung out Friday night and played Big Bertha. We then watched Just Go With It and went to bed. It was a really fun and relaxing night. Then Saturday morning we went to the Lake to go fishing. Kyle caught his fish first and I was pretty excited for him. All I wanted to do that day was catch a fish and I got a little one but I was SUPER happy that I did. We then rode four wheelers and had lunch up at his family's cabin. Went back to Panguitch and took a nap and by then Randall and Lori had dinner ready. It was amazing. Came back to Cedar and saw Captain America with Hannah, Tyson, Kyle, Ty and Daniel. 
Sunday I got to teach relief society. The lesson was from the July Ensign, Be of Good Cheer. Teaching relief society is definitely not something I'll miss. I love teaching little kids but when it comes to adults I get way too nervous and don't ever feel like I make sense. 

Here are the pictures from the last little while. :) 
 


Kyle and the awesome fish he caught at Panguitch Lake

All I wanted was to catch at least 1 fish and I did... a little ity bitty one


Just a fishin away

I kinda got bored just sittin there



At the beaver pond. We went on a little 4-wheeler ride to get to it.
Don't I look so HAPPY

Tyson and Hannah at the waterfall by Panguitch Lake

Kyle and I at the Waterfall

He thought it'd be cool to take a picture while I was driving...this is a scary thing to distract me.


Just at the Beaver Pond up by the cabin






No comments:

Post a Comment