Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fun in the SUN

Annie and I. She was leaving the next day to Nannie in New Jersey





These next couple of pictures were of the Summer Games Opening Ceremony. Kyle had tickets from work and invited me to go with him. We went to dinner at Cafe Rio and then went over to the football stadium. It was so nice and sunny during the day but it started to get really windy and rainy. It was still really cool. I have lived in Cedar for 4 years and have never been. The fireworks were amazing and they were so close.





This was Father's Day.
I pretty much have the cutest nieces and nephew!!!


I love my Dad....

We went for a walk up the Canyon Trail and then went to Golden Spoon for a treat. :)
Hannah....it was yummy, Right?

Tyson is so white!!

hmm...Pretty cheesy, :) but definitely good times!



This is for your kids to see one day!!

We both had SUU t-shirts on...we have another where we're both wearing our old high school shirts!
JULY 2nd...Bunkerville Water Fight!!!






The pictures are not all in order for the day, but it's ok! :)Thanks for the pictures Hannah and Abigail.


July 4th....
Kyle and I after the fireworks! 


For the the Fourth of July I went with my mom into Bunkerville for some of the festivities there. Saw the last of the races and I did the egg toss with Emily. We didn't last very long but it was fun. :) After Bunkerville I went down to Overton to Kyle's parent's house. We went to his grandparent's and his Aunt's house to pick up some stuff for the BBQ. We then played hearts and just hung out with everyone. We then went swimming and played basketball in the Pool. We ate lunch and just talked with everyone. His family is so nice and great people and I had a really good time! Kyle and I then headed back up to Cedar and went and watched the fireworks with Hannah and Tyson. Thanks for sharing your blanket! It was an amazing day! I love days that are full of good people and fun!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment