This last week for work we went down to St.George for a summer bash with the other schools down there. The kids had so much fun and I love days like that because they fly by. We also WALKED to the garden (it's a little over 2 miles there and back) The kids were all really good sports about it but we had a few complainers especially when we got there and nothing had grown yet. One kid said, "we walked all this way just to look at some dirt!" It made me laugh!! When we got back we had water day so the kids got to have a water fight and they loved it. We went to the library again and to the police station. The kids got to see a K-9 dog, got locked up in a holding cell, and got to go in a car. The younger boys all loved it and thought the car was SO cool.
Work is pretty much my life..but other than that, Hannah and Tyson came back so I saw them on Sunday and Monday. Also on Monday I played softball for like 2 hours for FHE. :) That was fun! I actually caught a couple flies but had only one good hit. Hannah also dyed my hair a darker brown that night. Then Tuesday I went over to Stetsy's apartment. She just moved up here :) Wahoo another person to hang out with. Then Wednesday I went with my secretary and did some Relief Society visits for a couple hours then just talked to the bishopric for a while. They are all such funny and entertaining guys. Thursday nothing too special just laundry! On Monday I met a guy (well I already knew of him) from the other valley (Moapa) We were on the same team so we talked a lot and he asked me to go get frozen yogurt at this new place in town Friday night. It was really fun and good to get out of my apartment and just talk. Now I'm finally finishing this up because I'm working and don't have much to do.
FYI: I don't have any pictures of me but lots from work, so this is what you get :)
| One of the kids' "creation" Don't you just love the pea buger |
| And another |
| We got 2 plots at the SUU farm for a garden |
| At the Library after story hour |
| Water Fight |
No comments:
Post a Comment