Monday, May 28, 2012

Panguitch- Memorial Day Weekend

Kyle's Family has been planning a trip up to Panguitch for a while now to go fishing during Memorial Weekend. Friday after work Kyle and I packed up and then went to dinner with Randall, Travis and Kayla and then headed up to his grandparent's house. They have a "summer" house right in town.
Saturday morning Randall, Mitch, Kyle and I went to the lake for some fishing. It was so windy and cold but we still caught a couple fish off of the shore. We came back to the house had some lunch (Henrie's Drive In) then later on we went to the Drug Store. We played some games, watched some baseball, took a nap, and just hung out. Then for dinner we had carne asada and went to the ice cream shop. Then all the girls played Phase 10 while the men watched baseball.
Sunday we got up went to sacrament meeting and pretty much just had a lazy day. Watched some more baseball, took a nap, played wiffle ball in the yard, took a drive to the lake to the waterfalls and played card games. Kyle's brother Mitch, smoked some ribs and the fish we caught on Saturday. It was really yummy. :)
Monday- Got up and went fishing again. It was a perfect day for fishing and we got to use the boat. Saturday it was just too windy. Randall, Mitch, Cameron, Jen, Kyle and I went. We all caught a couple of fish so it was another successful day of fishing. We came back to the house cleaned up had some lunch and packed up the house and came back home. I got a pretty nice sunburn.
We had a great relaxing weekend....which was much needed just before Kyle has to go back to school tomorrow. 

Gage, Saturday morning doing some puzzles.

Randall caught the 1st fish Saturday morning

Me, with my baby fish and the 1st one I caught


Kyle and I with another fish I caught...I didn't want to touch it
This is a better picture of it....as you can tell it was cold and windy


Randall with another one he caught

Mitch with his fish...they thought it was a Tiger and it wasn't big enough so he had to throw it back in

The guys cleaning the fish at the house


Practicing some wiffle ball Saturday night


Sunday afternoon...Kyle batting during our wiffle ball game



Lori even took a couple swings

Gage wouldn't smile


Sunday we went for a drive and he wanted to take pictures

Kyle on the tree swing Sunday night

Kyle fishing 

Me fishing

All of the fish we caught Monday before they started to clean them


Everyone holding up a fish...I caught the one that I'm holding and so is Kyle.
I think the biggest one I caught was 17 1/2 inches

WHAT A GOOD WEEKEND 


1 comment:

  1. mmm did you make sushi! I have been craving sushi lately hahah I had to ask.

    ReplyDelete