Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Birthday KATELEE

On Saturday it was just like any normal Saturday. Kyle woke up at 6 and went to work. I got up at 8 and went to the Gym around 9. I did my normal work out but then Kyle texted me and Marsha asked him to stay an extra hour so I decided to stay and do the Zumba class. When I got home Kyle said hurry and get ready we're going down to Mesquite. I told him we didn't need to but when he sets his mind on something he doesn't budge. The family was celebrating Katelee's 2nd B-day. We weren't planning on going because we were just down for Spring Break and we were planning on going down a lot in April so we wanted to save on gas money and we had a lot that we needed to get done. I was pretty happy that Kyle said we could go. :) He always makes my day.
We got there a little late but that was OK. When we got to the park and Katelee saw us she was so funny...she ran around screaming. I wish I could of gotten it on video. Katelee LOVES Kyle!!! She is always so excited to see him and everytime I see that Abigail is calling me it's really Katelee wanting to talk to Kyle. I answer the phone and say hi and she just says, "KYLE" "KYLE". It's always so cute :)







Katelee doesn't quite understand the value of "paper money" she'd rather have a handful of pennies :)








She wanted her bow in that back and that's how she would fix it.


We spent the day with the family, but unfortunately needed to get home. We stopped in St. George for dinner and ate at Pita Express. We like to be adventurous sometimes and eat at new places. It was really good food but kind of pricey for what we had. So that was a one time deal. 
We stopped at Wal-Mart to get Sunday dinner makings. We got a roast and some rolls. I was kind of nervous about this dinner because it was the 1st time I cooked for Kyle's parents. They always have yummy food so I had a lot to live up to. 
When we got home this is what our clocked looked like....I was so sad...I LOVE this clock. The glass all blew out and it was everywhere. Thankfully we know that no one broke in but we have no idea how this happened. We just took all the glass out and it still looks ok and works.

Oh, by the way it was really nice getting to spend the day with Randall and Lori (Kyle's Parents) on Sunday. They had been in Salt Lake for a wedding. We had yummy twice baked potatoes, roast, rolls, corn and cucumber salad. They brought desert from a pastry place in SLC. The things they brought were delicious. The pasteries were featured on The Best Thing I Ever Ate on the food network. We went to church, ate, and watched some March Madness Basketball. :) My teams won by the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment